Tune in Tuesday, October 1, 2013 at 6 p.m. (ET)/ 4 p.m. (MT) to watch eight renowned speakers give seven different thought-provoking talks during the live stream of the second Walrus Talks Energy event live from McGill University.
The following seven speakers will discuss ideas about our sustainable energy future, the challenges of energy production, ideas and inventions that will change the world, and where you fit in:
- The Institute for Science, Society and Policy’s Peter Calamai on The Energy Conundrum
- The Globe and Mail’s Sophie Cousineau on Political Climate
- Dunsky Energy Consulting’s Philippe Dunsky on Finding Efficiency
- Lumos Energy’s Chris Henderson on Aboriginal Power
- The University of Calgary’s David Layzell on Visualizing Canadian Energy Systems
- McGill University’s Zetian Mi on Lighting The Way
- Queen’s University’s Bryne Purchase on Pricing Energy
- Student Energy’s Kali Taylor on Mobilizing For Change
We hope you can join us as we continue engaging others in the conversation about our energy future.